Conditions of Sale:
These conditions of sale determine the process of ordering, making payments, delivery, refund and filing a complaint with regard to the goods offered through our website. Supplier (seller) is the company M.K. EKONOMIK d.o.o. Goods buyer is the web shop visitor that chooses at least one product, puts it into a basket, pays by credit card, online banking, money order in a bank (post office or a Financial Agency office) and sends an order to the seller, or places an order and pays the product by COD (cash on delivery payment).
Through the web shop www.bellusfemina.hr, the buyer has the possibility to buy all the products displayed on the seller’s website.
All prices include VAT.
The currency used is Croatian Kuna (HRK).
M.K. EKONOMIK d.o.o., Borovci 7b, 10000 Zagreb, PIN: 91070651109 is the owner of the website www.bellusfemina.hr
Goods can be ordered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Goods are ordered by filling out an electronic form. If the seller is unable to deliver all the ordered items, the ones that can be delivered will be delivered, and the buyer will be informed in writing about the time limit for delivery of the rest of the ordered items. The buyer may accept or cancel the delivery of the remaining items. In case the buyer has no e-mail address, he will be informed by phone.
Payment to the transfer account (online banking / post office / bank / Financial Agency office)
All prices are listed in the Croatian national currency – Croatian Kuna (HRK) –VAT included.
Payment upon delivery on the part of the courier service.
By Credit Card
American Express, MasterCard, Maestro, Visa i Diners.
Buyer will pay the ordered products together with delivery costs (if any) by means of a credit card, cash on delivery payment or money order, all this through the seller’s website, which uses the Web Studio Payment Gateway system for American Express, Diners, Visa or Maestro and MasterCard credit cards. In case the buyer orders goods, but refuses to receive them, the seller is entitled to request from the buyer to compensate for postal and their own handling expenses.
Statement on Conversions (in case of purchase made from abroad)
All payments will be made in Croatian Kunas. When paying by your credit card, the same amount is translated into your local currency according to the valid exchange rate of credit card associations.
Refund and Complaints
These Terms and Conditions, as well as specific conditions of sale accompanying the information on certain products, represent an offer on the part of M.K. EKONOMIK d.o.o. for conclusion of a Contract. The user, as the buyer, accepts such conditions by registration, by placing an order or in some other manner determined by these Terms and Conditions, by which it is considered that a Contract has been concluded between the user and M.K.EKONOMIK d.o.o., according to the conditions of sale stated in these Terms and Conditions.
Subject and commercial purpose of the Contract is the act of buying of a selected product or service through the Bellusfemina web shop, with payment of the corresponding fee – i.e. the price of the selected product or service. The Contract is concluded by long distance communication means (Distance Contract), more precisely through: printed promotional material accompanied by an order form, by telephone (with and without human intervention) and via the Internet.
The Contract will enter into force and be binding from the moment the user accepts the offer of M.K.EKONOMIK in one of the following ways:
* By selecting the payment and completing one’s order as a registered user of bellusfemina.hr,
* By selecting the payment and completing one’s order as a guest user of bellusfemina.hr,
1. a) To register or create a user account, the user is obligated to choose a name under which he will use the services, choose a password and provide a valid e-mail address. All the information required for registration or creation of a user account must be valid, and it is expressly prohibited to use another person’s information.
2. b) Registration or a user account can be created only for one person. It is prohibited to disclose the information on registration or user account to third parties. The user is obligated to keep the information on his password and user account confidential. Use of another person’s registration or user account is prohibited.
3. c) In case of violation of provisions of the Terms and Conditions referred to in this chapter, M.K.EKONOMIK reserves the right to delete the user’s registration or user account, at its own discretion, without the obligation to compensate the user for any costs or damage incurred.
1. d) Upon registration (which includes payment of service), it will be deemed that the Contract between M.K.EKONOMIK and the user, as the buyer, is concluded.
2. e) The Contract will enter into force when the user completes the registration, i.e. when the user accepts the offer for conclusion of such Contract.
3. f) Following the conclusion of the Contract, the following will be delivered to the user: confirmation of Contract conclusion or a prior notification referred to in Article 57, item 1 of the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette No. 41/2014), these Terms and Conditions and notification of the user’s right to unilateral termination of the Contract, together with a form for unilateral termination of Contract referred to in Article 61, items 1 and 2 of the Consumer Protection Act.
4. g) The user may unilaterally terminate the Contract within 14 (fourteen) days without stating the reasons. The User is not allowed to unilaterally terminate the Contract in the following cases:
– If service was provided to the user in full, and such provision commenced upon the user’s prior explicit consent and with his confirmation on being aware of the fact that he will lose the right to unilateral termination of the Contract in case of complete provision of service.
– If the subject of the Contract are sealed goods that cannot be returned once they have been unsealed after delivery, for reasons of health protection or hygienic reasons;
– If the subject of the Contract are goods which become, by their nature, inseparably mixed with other items after delivery.
– If the subject of the Contract is delivery of sealed audio or video recordings or computer programs which were unsealed after delivery.
– If the subject of the Contract is delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except the subscription contracts for such publications.
In order for the user to exercise his right on unilateral termination of the Contract, the user must notify M.K.EKONOMIK about his decision on such unilateral termination of the Contract within the time limit. The user can do this by sending an unambiguous statement by mail (to the address: M.K. EKONOMIK d.o.o., Borovci 7b, Zagreb), or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating his name and surname, address, phone number, fax, e-mail address, or he may use the above-mentioned written form for unilateral termination of the Contract.
In addition to this, the user may electronically fill out and send the Form for unilateral termination of the Contract found on THIS LINK. In that case, M.K.EKONOMIK will immediately send an e-mail confirming the receipt of the notice on unilateral termination of the Contract
Time limit for unilateral Contract termination is 14 (fourteen) days from the day when the goods, which are the subject of Contract, are taken over by the user or a person designated by the user (apart from the carrier). In case of services provided, the 14-day period is counted from the date of Contract conclusion.
If the user unilaterally terminates the Contract, he will receive a full refund, including the costs of delivery. Refund is initiated immediately, without delay, no later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the day when M.K.EKONOMIK sends or M.K.EKONOMIK receives the user’s notification on unilateral termination of the Contract, unless the user had opted for another type of delivery that was not the lowest-price standard delivery offered to him. Refund will be paid using the same method as the user when he effected the payment. If the user accepts another type of refund of the paid amount, he will not bear any costs in relation to the refund. M.K.EKONOMIK can refund the money only after the goods are returned or after it receives proof that the goods have been sent back.
The user must return the goods or send them to the address: M.K. EKONOMIK d.o.o. (bellusfemina.hr), Borovci 7b, 10 000 Zagreb, without unnecessary delay, and in any case no later than within 14 (fourteen) days when the decision on unilateral termination of the Contract was submitted by M.K.EKONOMIK or to M.K.EKONOMIK. Direct costs of returning the goods will be borne by the user. Prior to termination, the user is kindly asked to contact us at email@example.com, so we can explain the procedure of goods return.
The user is liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling other than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
If, at the user’s request, the provision of service begins during the time limit for unilateral termination of the Contract, the user is obligated to pay to M.K.EKONOMIK the amount proportional to the services provided up to the moment when the user notified M.K.EKONOMIK on unilateral termination of the Contract.
Form for unilateral termination of the Contract can be downloaded HERE.
1. h) In case of any material defects, the seller is liable for material defects on items he sells on his website in accordance with legal regulations, specifically Civil Obligations Act of the Republic of Croatia.
In case there is a defect on the product, visible at the takeover of the shipment (e.g. damaged packaging), the user is not obligated to take over the delivered product; he may refuse to receive it over and he will not bear any costs for the delivery of such product. If the user takes over the product, it will be deemed that such product has no defects.
If the product has a hidden defect (e.g. product is broken or scratched as a result of transport or inadequate storing), which the user determines after opening the product, but without using it, installing it or putting it into function, as established by an authorised service centre – the user is entitled to unilateral termination of the contract and either a refund, product replacement, remedy of defects or price reduction.
1. i) Products for which we provide warranty, in accordance with the law and warranty defined by the manufacturer, have warranty cards. Warranty will be valid only when the relevant purchase invoice and warranty card are presented. The user must keep the warranty card and the purchase invoice. The warranty is valid from the date on which the invoice was issued. Period in which the warranty applies is indicated next to the product description.
If the manufacturer issues a warranty card by means of which it guarantees proper functioning of a product throughout a certain period, and if the product is defective, the buyer is entitled to request repair of such a product within a reasonable period or to receive a replacement product instead of repair. In case of a defect occurring during the warranty period, the product has to be delivered to the authorised service centre indicated in the warranty card.
Warranty will be valid only when the purchase invoice and warranty card are presented. The user must keep the warranty card and the purchase invoice. Warranty does not cover defects on the product caused by improper use and/or failure to act in accordance with relevant instructions. Servicing and sale of replacement parts for the purchased product are enabled through the authorised service partners defined in the warranty card.
3D Secure protection for all sellers and buyers
* WSpay™ system uses the highest standards of data protection and privacy
* All sellers using WSpay™ are part of 3D secure protection, which guarantees safe shopping to all web shop buyers
* Buyer’s credit card numbers are not kept in the system, and their entry is protected via SSL encryption
Certification according to PCI DSS standards
* WSpay™ system continuously works on safety enhancement and its protection. This year, it will be certified as the system that functions in accordance with the highest standards prescribed by credit card issuers.
* PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a standard defining safety measures when processing, storing and transmitting (communication) customer’s credit card data.
Entry and transmission of personal information
Entry and transmission of personal information and information on the credit card number is protected by the highest security standards provided by the WSpay™ system for online authorisation of credit cards, in accordance with the requirements of credit card issuers and credit card brands, as well as PCI DSS standards. Credit card authorisation and payment is processed via WSpay™ system for real-time credit card authorisation and payment.
After placing an order, the buyer will receive an order confirmation e-mail that includes all the legally required details.
We provide express delivery within 3 working days. If the products are in stock, they will be delivered within 48 hours upon order placement. The user will be notified on the shipping method at the moment of ordering the goods (electronically or by phone, depending on the purchase method chosen by the buyer). If the goods are out of stock, the seller will notify the buyer (in writing or by phone) on the expected delivery period. The buyer may then accept a new delivery period or cancel his order. If the buyer decides to cancel the order, the seller will refund the money no later than within 30 days from the delay of delivery, increased by default interest. When taking over the goods, the buyer is obligated to inspect them for possible defects and to state his complaint immediately to the person delivering the goods, i.e. refuse to take over the shipment with visible external defects.
Other terms of delivery
Products will be properly packaged, so as to ensure damage-free transportation (in usual transport conditions). When taking over the products, the buyer is obligated to inspect them for possible defects and to state his complaint immediately to the person delivering the goods, i.e. refuse to take over the shipment with visible external defects. Goods are insured against loss in transit.
Free shipping for orders over HRK 199.00. Shipping fee for orders less than HRK 199.00 is HRK 20.00, and cash on delivery fee is HRK 25.00
We guarantee protection and confidentiality of all the client’s data. Data provided should be complete and trustworthy. We hereby undertake to protect the privacy and confidentiality of all our clients’ personal data, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act, Official Gazette No. 103/2003 and 118/2006. We collect only the necessary, basic data of our clients/users and we notify our clients how we use such data. Our clients can regularly make choices about the use of their personal data, and they may decide whether they want their name to be removed from the lists used for marketing campaigns or not. Bellus Femina website guarantees that personal data of Web Shop users will never be disclosed to or used by any third party, without previous explicit approval of the user. All users’ data are strictly confidential and available to our staff members requiring such data for work performance. All employees of the company M.K. EKONOMIK and its business partners are responsible for respecting the principles of privacy protection. This does not include disclosure to the executive state authorities of the Republic of Croatia for the purpose of investigation activities based on a valid court order.
Confidentiality Statement forms an integral part of Conditions of Sale and can be read HERE
Questions and suggestions
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
By using web shop services on the website www.bellusfemina.hr, you communicate electronically. Therefore, you agree and accept that any and all agreements, notifications, communications and other content delivered to you electronically meet the legal requirements as they would if they were in writing.
Pursuant to the Consumer Protection Act, we notify the consumers that they may file a complaint regarding the quality of our services in writing to the address: M.K.EKONOMIK D.O.O Borovci 7b, 10000 Zagreb or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to your complaint in writing, at the latest within 15 days from the day we receive it.
Data provided on this website are intended for general informative purpose. Products and data provided are not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease, and they are not a substitute for medical help and advice. Please consult your health care provider before using the products.